- Having a Walmart budget when you’d like to shop at Whole Foods?
- Feeling overwhelming by all the changes you’ll need to make?
- Wondering how to fit all the healthy tasks into your day (when you’re barely squeezing in the basics as it is)?
- Confusion over what changes are really important (and which ones to do first)?
I understand where you’re coming from.
I am currently on a journey to better my health. I had stopped working out, and I was eating fast food every day because it was all I thought I could fit into my busy schedule. One day in August I woke up and knew I needed to make a change. After a lot of thought and planning, I decided to complete a Whole30 and take advantage of the birthday deal Camp Gladiator was offering. September is my month to get healthy.
But I wonder what will happen after my Whole30. Would life go back to the same old rut of fast food? What about working out? Will I still be motivated without a group to keep me accountable?
Making serious changes to my health is difficult, and it will be a long journey, but I have something to make it easier for you.
For example, what if you could…
- Learn to replace store-bought products with DIY options that actually work and are easy to make?
- Discover healthy meal planning secrets that are cheaper (and faster!) than the drive-thru, plus get wholesome recipes your family will love?
- Access resources like eCourses that teach you what changes you can make (and how to make them)?
The folks at Ultimate Bundles have put together the popular Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle for the sixth year in a row (hurray!). They’re amazed at how many families are saying “yes!” to their health (over 80,000 and counting!) and taking them up on this super short opportunity to get a complete library of natural living resources for one teeny tiny price.
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 107 digital products and it’s worth over $3,680!
For the cost of a small bag of groceries, you’ll get a complete healthy living library to help you:
- prepare wholesome & delicious real food
- get the toxins out of your house for good
- understand and use natural remedies
- breathe new life into your exercise habits
- learn about important women’s health issues
- raise exceptionally healthy kids in an unhealthy world
- deal with digestive issues naturally
- discover the exercises you need for the best version of yourself
- plus learn about gardening & homesteading, meal planning, weight loss and so much more!
Plus, it comes with over $190 worth of bonus offers (totally one of my favorite parts!).
Besides being so incredibly helpful and inspiring, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering the bundle for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $3,680 worth of high-quality eBooks, eCourses and printables for a whopping 99% off!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the green “Buy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start making healthy changes!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just six days! After Monday night, September 25th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
It’s even backed by a full money-back happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
No one should have to put off a healthier lifestyle because it costs too much or they can’t get the help they need.
Our family has felt so much better by making changes to the way we eat, the products we use, and how we take care of ourselves. It’s made all the difference in the world and I want the same for you.
Get what you need for your healthy lifestyle. Learn more or get your bundle HERE.
(Psst… the bundle goes away at 11:59pm Eastern on Monday, September 25th, so don’t wait!)