Time Challenge: Making Every Moment in Life Count!
I’ve got a great story for you…
Once upon a time, there was a young girl with a special ability. By simply bringing the tips of her left and right forefingers together and harnessing her mental powers through concentration, she could literally stop time.
Scientists couldn’t explain it and no one else could reproduce it, but she halted the space-time continuum over and over. She would use “frozen” time to accomplish chores instantly, to help other people, and avert certain disaster.
Do you know who I’m talking about? This young girl was Evie Ethel Garland, a fictitious character on a TV show in the ‘80’s.
The idea of stopping or slowing time is so popular that numerous characters in literature, cinema and television possess the ability. I’m sure at some point or another, YOU have probably wished for similar powers.
However, there is a powerful ability involving time that you can use to achieve miraculous results. It’s called willpower, and you can use it to navigate and manage the time that you DO have. With practice and strategy, you can even MASTER this ability, and I can show you how.
During this self-paced coaching program, you’ll discover…
- How to identify your high productivity and low-energy periods, and
- Your Top 5 Major Time Wasters, and how to overcome them to get back on track
- How to maximize your prime energy times to get the necessary things done and have time for the things you WANT to focus on
- Strategies for increasing your productivity while reducing stress
- The 3 key elements to effective time management
- Four Simple Steps to becoming a masterful time manager
- The myth around multi-tasking, and what it is really costing you.
This powerful collection of tools will help you identify your peak performance hours, hone in on the most important pieces of your life, and manage your limited minutes and seconds like a world-class super human.
No doubt, there are a lot of forces working against the pursuit of our dreams. Between distractions, diversions, and downtimes, our work is certainly cut out for us. But worry not, you will soon have great tools at your disposal.
The Time Challenge : Making Every Moment in Life Count! will quickly equip you with everything you need to find your focus and get back on track at any time…no matter what.
The clock keeps ticking, and time waits for no-one, but you can use simple strategies to sharpen your abilities and clarify your focus to get more done in a day than many accomplish in a lifetime.