The Organize Your Purse, Organize Your Life workshop teaches you the basic technique for organizing anything. Guests should bring whatever bag they carry daily. Using the SORT technique will will organize their purse, diaper bag, or brief case. Participants can then use this technique in any area of their home or life.
At the end of the workshop there will be an “Ask the Organizer” segment where participants can gain valuable insights from a local professional organizer. If requested by the hostesses a hands on demonstration with expert organizing advice for one area of her home.
- Pouches to sort the “stuff” in their bag
- Quiz to determine your organizing IQ
- Handout with the components of a family command center
- Reference Sheet of Multipurpose, Affordable Storage Containers
- The Basics of Organizing Cheat Sheet
- Provide home or other convenient gathering spot with comfy seating
- Send out part invitations asking each participant to bring the bag they carry daily
- Provide trash and/or recycling bins for the purse clean-out exercise
- Act as the point-person for the event
- Send Party Invitations
- Provide and area in home or space that she would like some organizing advice (if desired)
- Provide Refreshments (if desired)
- Collect Payment from Participants
Day of the Event
Steele Organizing will arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the event to meet the hostess and set up. It’s okay if the participants arrive before Steele Organizing. Payment will be collected at the end of the event.